The North Edmonton neighbourhood enjoyed by Lakeview residents is quickly becoming a favourite location among young homebuyers. It’s close to transportation routes and has great infrastructure.
In Lakeview Terrace, you’re close to all the amenities to get you up and moving! Enjoy a leisurely stroll by the two lakes nearby, toss the soccer ball around at the park and soccer field, or take a swim at Londonderry Recreation Centre, about a five-minute drive away! Shopping, schools and medical centres are all a hop, skip and a drive away, keeping you close to home.
With chef’s kitchens and sensational master suites with room to spread out, Lakeview Terrace is the perfect choice for new families and empty nesters alike.
More than 10 finished homes are ready for immediate possession. With prices in the $280s, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
More Information about nearby amenities:
- Minutes from C.F.B (Canadian forces base) Edmonton
- Public transportation right outside the project – Bus 191
- Quick access to the Anthony Henday
- Quick access to downtown Edmonton using 82 Street and 97 Street
- The closest hospital is the Royal Alexandra Hospital
- Belle Rive Medicentre
- Fire Station #25 is located on 167 Avenue and 84 Street
- The closest police station is located at 167 Avenue and 96 Street
- Fort Saskatchewan is approximately a 20-minute drive away
- Londonderry Mall http://www.londonderrymall.com/
- Northgate Centre http://www.northgatecentre.ca/
- Namao Centre http://namaocentre.com/OurTenants.aspx
- T&T Supermarket http://www.tnt-supermarket.com/en/
- Public elementary school – Lago Lindo also offers preschool http://www.lagolindo.ca
- Public junior high school – Dickensfield School offers French immersion program and special education programs http://dickinsfield.epsb.ca
- Public high school – Queen Elizabeth High School http://queene.epsb.net/
- Catholic elementary school – Bishop Greschuk School http://bishopgreschuk.ecsd.net/
- Catholic junior high school – Cardinal Leger Junior High School http://cardinalleger.ecsd.net
- Catholic high school – Archbishop O’Leary High School http://archbishopoleary.ecsd.net/
- 1237 sq. ft. of living space
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Double attached garage
- Large veranda
- Spacious master suite with walk-in closet